LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is accepting applications for a Diesel Mechanic at its Madison, IL Maintenance Facility. LTI Trucking Services has been growing and was listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America and has received the St. Louis Business of the Year award twice. We are an asset based company and full service logistics company.
The Diesel Technician position at LTI repairs and maintains LTI’s fleet of tractors and refrigerated trailers. An LTI mechanic performs basic troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, breakdown diagnosis, and actual repair functions.
Experience or exposure in the following areas is preferred:
- Electrical diagnostics
- Preventative Maintenance best practices
- Suspension, brakes, tires
- DOT level inspections, and identification of worn or damaged parts
- Engine diagnostics through manufacturer software, especially Freightliner
- Carrier Reefer & APU Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Basic computer proficiency
- Full-time position: 5 days a week
- Day & evening shifts available
- Competitive pay
- Benefits & 401(k) with company match