LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is seeking a Settlement/Billing Associate. LTI Trucking Services has been growing and was listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America and has received the St. Louis Business of the Year award twice. We are an asset based company and full service logistics company.
The Settlement/Billing Associate is a time sensitive position. The position reports to the Controller.
Settlement responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Process weekly the settlements (payroll) for LTI company drivers
- Scanning driver paperwork into the system
- Processing the driver loads and reimbursements
- Meet with new drivers during orientation to explain the settlement/payroll process
- Answer driver questions regarding their weekly settlement
Billing responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Auditing paperwork
- Billing and posting sales daily
- Accessorial billing
- Send out billing via customer website, email, and US Postal service
- Manage the Accounts Receivable to ensure it stays within company established guidelines
Needs to be organized, self-disciplined and trustworthy. Good attendance required. Able to work as a team member and learn new skills and software. Experience using Microsoft Office.
For more open positions, click here.