Emergency Road Service & Breakdown Assistant
LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is seeking a qualified and professional Emergency Road Service and Breakdown Assistant to support our Maintenance Facility in Madison, IL. LTI Trucking Services has been growing and was listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are an asset based company and full service logistics company.
- Daily office tasks & duties
- Answer multiple phone calls into the Maintenance Department
- Over the road breakdown calls – assist with answering and processing the breakdowns for repair
- Follow-up with any current or re-occurring issues related to the Maintenance Department
- Update equipment service work orders daily
- Retrieve and keep up-to-date statuses of trucks and trailers in for repair. Documenting updates in web based maintenance system
- Prepare invoices for processing
In addition to the daily office tasks, the position will be responsible for offering backup assistance in the following areas:
- Licensing and Permitting new trucks & trailers
- Process and manage highway toll stickers and transponders for trucks
- Manage fuel card process or issues
- Entries in the maintenance system (Dossier) which includes, but not limited to processing work orders, order or updating part pricing, entering new equipment into system
- Omnitrac (Qualcomm) support and equipment process managing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Out-going personality
- Detail oriented, well organized & able to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with versatility to work within a team environment
- General office skills
- Strong computer in Microsoft Office and the ability to grasp new programs
- Eager to always learn
For more open positions, click here.