LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is accepting applications for a Diesel Mechanic at its Madison, IL Maintenance Facility. LTI Trucking Services has been growing and was listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are an asset based company and full service logistics company.
The Diesel Technician position at LTI repairs and maintains LTI’s fleet of tractors and refrigerated trailers. An LTI mechanic performs basic troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, breakdown diagnosis, and actual repair functions.
Experience in the following is preferred
- Electrical diagnostics
- Preventative Maintenance best practices
- Suspension, brakes, tires
- DOT level inspections, and identification of worn or damaged parts
- Engine diagnostics through manufacturer software, especially:
- Carrier Reefer & APU Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Computer savvy individual and experience in Microsoft Office Suits.
- Maintenance software programs (example: Dossier)
LTI is proud to have a team of experienced and entry-level technicians. Our mechanics work effectively as a team to manage the maintenance and repair of over 275 tractors and APU’s, and over 550 trailers and refrigeration units. We are excited about the opportunity of growing our team with talented and positive individuals who want to make LTI and themselves successful.
For more open positions, click here.