Customer Service Representative
LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work under Sales in Operation. LTI Trucking Services has been growing and was listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America and has received the St. Louis Business of the Year award twice. We are an asset based company and full service logistics company.
CSR #1: Mon - Fri, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
CSR #2: Thur - Sun, 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We are looking for a motivated and high energy person who has great customer service skills. The Customer Service Representative will report to both our Sales Department, and our Operations Department. Their job description and responsibilities are:
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Communicating with Customers
- Managing and Growing Accounts
- EDI & Data entry
- Scheduling pickups & deliveries
- Problem solving
- Accepting load tenders on various customer websites
- Working together with their assigned Load Planner
- Organizational skills
- Great communication/customer service skills
- Must be self motivated
- Must be self disciplined
- Must be reliable
- Must be a team member
- Must be computer literate with ability to grasp new programs & adapt quickly
For more open positions, click here.