Accident & Loss Coordinator
LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is seeking a Accident & Loss Coordinator. LTI Trucking Services has been growing and was listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America and has received the St. Louis Business of the Year award twice. We are an asset based company and full service logistics company.
The Accident & Loss Coordinator will:
- Work in the Safety Department, fielding all calls relating to accidents, damages, and claims
- Gather all information relating to an accident. Gather the proper details, photos, footage, reports, testaments, etc. that allows us to analyze and report a loss to our insurance company
- Coordinate the safe recovery of LTI equipment and personnel
- Stay in frequent communication with adjusters at LTI’s insurance company – making sure that the claim is progressing and getting closer to being closed
- Maintain reports and analyses of accidents and damages to give to the Safety Director
- Maintain reports and analyses that details year-to-date insurance losses and the progress of claims
The qualified applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Basic transportation and logistics industry knowledge is preferred
- Basic insurance familiarity is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus on and manage multiple tasks
- Good record keeping and organization skills
- Effective communication skills
- Self-starter motivation with an interest in learning new skills
- An approachable personality.
- Strong computer skills which include Microsoft Office and the ability to grasp new programs –Microsoft Excel proficiency is preferred
For more open positions, click here.