Truck Detailing & Office Cleaning
LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is seeking to fill a position to work with the shop facility’s auxiliary team to assist with Truck Detailing & Office Cleaning to support its maintenance facility in Madison, IL. LTI is an asset based company and full service logistics company.
The main responsibilities for this position will be to clean the offices, shop, and our company equipment (Heavy Duty Commercial Trucks) at our Madison, IL location in the Maintenance Department. This position requires you to be able to lift 30-50 lbs. and work within various weather elements. Job responsibilities required, but not limited to:
- Detail the interior of the Heavy Duty trucks every day to prepare for new drivers
- Cleaning all office buildings and maintenance shop
- Maintain a clean yard on the maintenance department grounds
- Stock parts shelves, when requested
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Need coverage 5 days a week
- Tuesday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. normal work shift
- Pay Rate - $11.00/Hour
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Must be able to work in a fast past environment
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Ability to climb, bend, sit, stand, stretch, etc.
- Background check required
We are excited about the opportunity of growing our team with talented and positive individuals who want to make LTI and themselves successful.
For more open positions, click here.