Part-Time Breakdown Administrator
LTI Trucking Services is seeking a qualified and professional Breakdown Administrator to support our Maintenance Facility in Madison, IL. We are a trucking company with an in-house maintenance program. This position is a part of LTI’s Maintenance Program, which oversees the upkeep and breakdown experiences of trucks, trailers, refrigeration units, and APUs.
This position is a part-time position, working 10-hour shifts per the individual’s preference - either on Saturdays, Sundays, or both. If the position is of interest, but this specific shift is not, we urge you to still apply.
- Report to LTI’s Equipment Service Center at 1028 Eagle Park Road – Madison, IL 62060
- Answer multiple breakdown calls and receive breakdown messages
- Assist the driver and troubleshoot any simple or general maintenance issues over the phone
- Organize and facilitate breakdown solutions by calling repair shops, road call companies, and tow trucks as needed
- Greet walk-in maintenance appointments
- Use basic software, have familiarity with online search, and have basic computing skills
- Keep track of open repair orders in our maintenance system and update notes
- Retrieve and keep up-to-date statuses of trucks and trailers in for repair
- Prepare invoices for processing
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a professional and friendly customer-service disposition
- Detail oriented, well organized & able to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Maintenance experience and trucking experience is valuable but is not required, as long as the individual is eager to learn
For more open positions, click here.